Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

Best Dad Award

                                               Best Dad.

Tamaki Intermediate School
80a Tripoli Road
Panmure Auckland

22nd August 2012

Dear Mrs Baker

I believe that my father deserves the award because he has been keeping me safe and supporting me when I had my rugby games.When he was with me he was a role model and shows me how to look after people.When I was little my dad was the one that encouraged me to go and join the rugby teams around my area.When we went to places he always cared for me.

When I get home my dad is not always not there because he is a hard worker and he and my mum works to keep my  family running.When my dad comes home we always play games on the computer.My dad has alway been there when I needed him.When me and my brother play on saturdays he mostly comes to my games but when he does not come to my game then he goes and watchs my brothers rugby games.When I tell someone in my family if they can buy me some shoes they say yes or no but when I ask my dad he says yes.When I was little he always look out for me and always ask where are you going if I was going some where.

I think that my dad deserves the award because he is a caring person and he was a friendly father and I was thankful to have someone like him to be my father and and I am lucky to have him in my life.

Your sincerely

Naulivou Koloamatangi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.